<< BACK TO DOCTORS PAGE
Physician Clinical Volunteer Grant
SUPPORTING YOUR EFFORTS IN MAKING A DIFFERENCE
If you are an independent, private practice, Montage Medical Group, or hospital-based physician seeking support for your clinical volunteer work at Community Hospital, in the community, or elsewhere, including abroad, submit a proposal to the Montage Health Foundation for a Physician Clinical Volunteer grant.
- 10 awards of up to $10,000 each will be provided to support clinical volunteer work for organizations such as Alliance for Smiles, RotoPlast, Doctors without Borders, local organizations, etc.
- Organizations already receiving support from Montage Health are not eligible for awards
- Funds may be used only for medical supplies or direct program expenses
- Support for travel expenses: Hotel: $350/night, meals: $75/day
- You may request payment via check or ACH electronic transfer
- Completed W-9 is required to process payment
- You will receive a 1099 for the award amount
- Member of Community Hospital’s medical staff in good standing (including independent, private practice, Montage Medical Group, or hospital-based physicians)
- Volunteer work is with a 501C3 organization or international non-governmental organization
- You may apply four times over a two-year period. After the fourth proposal, you must wait one year to reapply.
Deadline (Two opportunities a year to submit your proposal)
Proposal and Award Process*
- Online proposal: Please complete and submit the online proposal email@example.com or by clicking the link below. If a volunteer opportunity arises that is time-sensitive, please contact Kevin Causey, vice president/chief development officer, at (831) 658-3630.
- Award notification: If selected, you will receive a telephone call and an award letter from Montage Health Foundation.
- Outcomes reporting: Recipients must provide written reports on the use of the award.
- Grand Rounds presentation: You will be asked to share your results with your colleagues.
- Community awareness: A news release and photo about the work will be submitted to local media and shared via Montage Health social media, websites, etc.
- Final written outcome report
- If multi-year request, a mid-point progress report is required
- Presentation to Grand Rounds to share knowledge and experiences
- May include presentation to Foundation Grants Committee, donors, and/or board members
- Submit reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Application does not ensure funding. A limited number of awards are available.