<< BACK TO DOCTORS PAGE
Clinical Volunteer Program
SUPPORTING YOUR EFFORTS IN MAKING A DIFFERENCE
If you are an independent, private practice, Montage Medical Group, or hospital-based physician seeking support for your clinical volunteer work at Community Hospital, in the community, or elsewhere, including abroad, submit a proposal to the Montage Health Foundation Physician Clinical Volunteer Program.
- 10 awards of up to $10,000 each will be provided to support clinical volunteer work for organizations such as RotaCare, RotaPlast, Doctors without Borders, local organizations, etc.
- Funds may be used only for medical supplies or direct program expenses
- Support for travel expenses will be considered in certain circumstances
- Member of Community Hospital’s medical staff in good standing (including independent, private practice, Montage Medical Group, or hospital-based physicians)
- Volunteer work is with a 501C3 organization or international non-governmental organization
Application and award process
- Online proposal: Please complete and submit the online proposal below. The deadline for submission is March 1, 2020. If a volunteer opportunity arises that is time-sensitive, please contact Kevin Causey, vice president/chief development officer, at (831) 658-3630.
- Award notification: If selected, you will receive an award letter from Montage Health Foundation.
- Outcomes reporting: Recipients must provide written reports to the Grants Subcommittee on the use of the award as described below.
- Community awareness: Information about awards and outcomes may be shared during annual meetings and at other physician-engagement events.
- Final outcome report submitted to Kevin Causey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report/presentation to physician community and donors
CLINICAL VOLUNTEER PROGRAM 2020
You have two opportunities to submit your proposals:
- Application deadline: March 1, 2020
- Recipients notified: March 16, 2020
- Application deadline: October 1, 2020
- Recipients notified: October 15, 2020
*Application does not ensure funding. A limited number of awards are available.