Partners in Caring Stewardship Program
Partners in Caring is a donor-recognition program to recognize and thank individuals for their generous philanthropic support of Community Hospital and Montage Health.
Donors, or their immediate family, who become hospitalized will receive personal attention from the nurse liaison and Montage Health Foundation staff. We know that in these situations patients appreciate having an advocate who can assist them with non-clinical issues during their hospital stay.
GIVING: Cumulative giving of $50,000 or more (including pledges, outright gifts, planned gifts, or estate gifts)
- Access to a Montage Health Foundation representative (for non-medical needs) 7 days a week
- Monthly subscription to the Harvard Health Letter
- Invitations to special events
- Annual complimentary flu shot (as available)
While in the hospital, donors may receive:
- Use of Montage Health Foundation office and lounge at the hospital
- Visit by a Montage Health Foundation representative
- Accommodation of special non-medical requests, when possible and appropriate
- Assistance with transportation needs